In this project a holistic overview of the current challenges on the labour market will be provided, in particular regarding the increasing role of older workers in the labour market.
Leading questions are:
- How active ageing and increasing labour market participation of older workers can be facilitated?
- Do older workers influence economic performance?
- How big is the qualification gap between the generations?
- What role do trade unions play in helping older workers to perform better in the labour market?
- What are the challenges facing older workers during the coronavirus pandemic?
LDF Education Center (VsI Lithuanian Labor Federation Education Center)
Tel.: +370 - 656 - 3 41 43
Languages: de, en, lt
Project no: 13-04-21-SE