From 6 to 8 December 2018, a course was held in Warsaw on the topic of "Taking new paths – efficient organisation and shaping of educational measures for creating added values in the social dialogue" organized by KK NSZZ "Solidarność" (Komisar Krajowa NSZZ "Solidarność”), with the support of EZA and the European Union.
Twenty-three representatives of Polish, Romanian, Italian, Austrian and European employee organizations from the EZA network, who are involved in the organization, implementation and financial management of seminars in the EZA education programme, participated in the event, which aimed to train the participants in the following questions, among others:
- What should be considered in terms of content and financial aspects of the project application?
- What should be emphasized when designing the programme?
- How can the best possible use of funding be achieved in the preparation of a project?
- What do financial officers have to look out for when planning conference interpreting and choosing the venue?
- What can be considered when inviting participants?
- How can the billing of individual positions (such as travel expenses of the participants) be achieved as efficiently as possible at the event?
- Which billing modalities should be considered in the final billing?
- How to write a successful short report?
Practical exercises, presentation and explanation of best practice examples, and detailed discussion of individual aspects gave participants valuable tips and guidance on how to efficiently organize a seminar, from application to final billing and final reporting, both in terms of content as well as financial aspects.